Angie’s List has awarded CMG Sprinklers and Drains their top rating for customer service and lists CMG with an “A” rating. CMG Installs Drainage Systems, Lawn Sprinkler Systems and provides Expert Sprinkler System Repair. Our Drainage Systems utilize French Drains, Surface Drains, Channel Drains, and Sump Pumps. Sprinkler Systems installed by CMG use Rain Bird or Hunter Sprinkler Parts. With over 20 years of experience we provide top quality Sprinkler Systems, French Drains, Drainage Systems, and Sprinkler Repair.
The title of this blog is,” Oklahoma Sprinkler Installation – Following Code.”
CMG Sprinklers and Drains has been part of the Central Oklahoma business community since 1993. We started small in Norman Oklahoma. In 20 years we have come a long way expanding out to service all of Central Oklahoma. Our service area now includes a 75 mile radius from downtown Oklahoma City out in all directions. In special situations, CMG has performed Sprinkler Repairs and Sprinkler Installations as far away as Tulsa, Lawton, and Ardmore.
With Sprinkler Repairs, 20 years of experience translates into savings for the customer. Very little time is waisted trying to figure out the Sprinkler Problem, our how to fix it. Expert Sprinkler Repair comes only with experience. CMG is one of the few Sprinkler Companies able to provide this level of expertise.
- Sprinkler Head in action!
In Central Oklahoma, Sprinkler Code varies from City to City. Code for a Sprinkler System in Norman is not the same as what is required by code in Oklahoma City. What is important, is that the Sprinkler Installation Contractor be familiar with the Code for the customers location and will take the time to install the Sprinkler System correctly following Sprinkler Code for that City.
1. The Home Owner receives a High-Quality Sprinkler System
2. The Cities water supply is protected from contamination from pesticides and fertilizers
3. The Home-Owner runs No Risk of being ticketed by the city for improper Sprinkler System Installation
4. The Quality, Durability, and Functionality of the Sprinkler System is ensured.
CMG Sprinklers and Drains has worked long and hard to find out all the Details required for a new Sprinkler System to pass inspection. CMG is also in tune with code changes that occur from year to year. Sprinkler Code changes and requirements are common.
Many Sprinkler Systems in the past have been installed incorrectly by Sprinkler Companies that choose to cut corners or don’t know any better. Also, many people who have relatives that think Sprinkler System Installation is ,”Easy,” and try to save the customer money by doing the Sprinkler Installation for them. ( The Brother-In-Law Sprinkler System) Their intentions are good, but many times the result is a total disaster. CMG has been called in many times to put the pieces back together.
Sprinkler System Installation is very detailed and straightforward. There are many steps that must be taken. Each step itself is not complicated but might seem difficult for those who don’t have much experience with Sprinkler System Installation. ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS VERY IMPORTANT! KNOWLEDGE FROM EXPERIENCE GIVES THE CUSTOMER A LAWN SPRINKLER SYSTEM THAT WILL LAST AND PERFORM.
- Correct Back Flow Valve Installation is Central to Meeting Code
Hidden Benefits of Sprinkler Systems Installed by CMG:
1. Our Sprinkler Pipes are less likely to leak than most of our competitors. Sprinkler Pipes are under pressure for many reasons. Tree roots push and pull on Sprinkler Pipes. Sprinkler Pipes are also stressed from the ground buckling from the heat during the summer months. Earth Quakes also occur in Oklahoma. CMG Glues PVC pipes together at the joints in such a way that the above mentioned problems rarely are a problem. It is all about the type of PVC Glue and Primer that we use. Experience tells us that all PVC Glue and Primer is not the same. A fly-by-night sprinkler contractor or a weekend warrior would not know the difference.
2. CMG Installed Sprinkler Systems meat code and will never cause the home owner to be ticketed by their city for improper installation.
3. Our Sprinkler Systems are Self Draining. This means that the Sprinkler Pipes Drain Automatically under ground. During the cold winter months, the sprinklerpipes are empty. They can’t freeze regardless of the temperature.
Check Out Our Other Web Sites:
This concludes, “ Oklahoma Sprinkler Installation – Following Code.”